Does UMA's MHRT-C certificate help me get certified in Maine for the CADC or LADC?

Response from John McLaughlin:

Yes. Maine's Board of Alcohol and Drug Counselors deems UMA's MHRT-C to be a state certification qualifying component. For more on that and additional non academic requirements you'll need to meet, visit: https://www.addiction-couns...

Log On to add your response.

< Go Back