Who in the halls can help me with problems or questions when they arise?

Response from John McLaughlin:

The Resident Assistants (RA) are available to answer questions, be a referral person, conduct meetings, and uphold University policies and procedures. When discussing personal matters, the staff practice discretion – this means that they do not share personal information with other students. 

The Residence Manager (RM) is a professional staff member who resides in UMA Housing at Stevens Commons, and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the housing. The RM role is to be a presence within the housing unit and uphold University policy.

Confidential counselors are also available on the Augusta campus.

Log On to add your response.

< Go Back