Who do I speak to if I need accommodations to live in UMA Housing at Stevens Commons?

Response from John McLaughlin:

If you have a disability and wish to request accommodations/modifications, a Request for Housing Accommodations Form from the Center of Student Support & Development (https://www.uma.edu/academi... ) will be included with housing offer information.

Log On to add your response.

< Go Back