I took an English class last year to finish high school early. I was told that credit could also be transferred to college. How do I request the transcript for that?

Response from John McLaughlin:

For details on how to get a copy of your UMA transcript please visit https://www.uma.edu/complia...

Log On to add your response.

< Go Back